Monday, July 21, 2008

Fresh Prince of Tel-Aviv

To my friend Jay who was having trouble with a sales rep he works with from Israel)
Hrm. Know any Palestinian reps?

Later...
My friend Max: Saying something bad about Israel! Why are you an America hating traitor?!
Me: Because I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Tel-Aviv" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Meshuggah" and had a dreidel in the mirror I thought if anything that the cabbie was rank but I said "Oy vey, yo goy to the West Bank" I pulled up to the settlement about 7 or 8 and I said to the cabbie "Look out for suicide bombers" I looked at God's Kingdom it was nothing but sand so I sat on my throne as the king of the Holy Land

No comments:

Post a Comment