Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rant About a Persistant Hardware Sales Company

Dear Company Representative,

Please stop calling me, IM'ing me, e-mailing me, or otherwise trying to contact me in any way shape or form every five minutes regarding the purchase order I put in less than an hour ago. Yes, I realize that it's for a lot of money - that's part of why it took so long for it to get entered, because no one wants to be the guy that fucked up a job of that size, especially me. Yes, I also understand that this is on a deadline, however please realize that as soon as I had all necessary information I sent it off to the appropriate person. No, it probably hasn't been looked at yet, and there's nothing I can do about it. The only person that can do anything with this is the VP, and he's skiing in Vail. I value my job too much to try and bother him while he's on the slopes, so kindly fuck off and leave me the fuck alone before I punch you right in the dick, hopefully ensuring someone as annoying as you can't possibly procreate.

Eat shit asshole,

Me

(p.s. while I was typing this, the dickhead IM'ed me again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment