Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fresh Prince of the County Jail

Ok a little back story is appropriate here. My friends Max and Ellie were living with a guy named Bill. I say "were" because one day Bill was hauled off to jail on charges he molested his daughter. From everything Max and Ellie have told me, Bill is a stand-up guy and would never do this while his daughter is a lying, manipulative little cunt.

So their best friend gets hauled off to jail, and how do I respond?

With a Fresh Prince-roll, of course...

Now this is the story all about how
Bill's life got flipped-turned upside-down
I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how he became the prince of the County Jail

In West Delaware, Ohio born and raised
With Max and Ellie is how he spent most of his days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
Goofin' off with Max, both acting like fools
When one of his kids who was up to no good
Lied to the cops in the neighborhood
There was one little allegation of CP and the cops got scared
They said "You're moving in with Bubba down at the County Jail"

They whistled for a squad car and when it came near
The license plate said "U-Haul" and you could see Chris Hansen in the mirror
If anything I can say that this raid was rare
Then I thought "What the shiat- they're taking Bill to Jail!"

He pulled up to the station a few hours later
And the cops all thought they had a perpetrator
In prison he sits and we hope the trial is fair
And one day Bill will no longer be the Prince of the County Jail


Apparently Bill got a laugh out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment