Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August 27 Rant

I think this is a problem that is inherent in our society. Nobody seems to stand up and take accountability for their actions. It's easier to play the victim and cry foul than it is to work hard and try and make a decent life for yourself and those around you. You see people do it all the time, from the people who get handicapped placards to get the close parking spaces when they are able to walk just fine to the people who wrap themselves in petty drama instead of focusing on actually accomplishing something with their lives. Everything is someone else's fault, and if I wish hard enough, MTV will come along and Pimp My ride and that bald weirdo with the same name as Howie Mandel will make me a millionaire and I too can live in a 90210 fantasyland where the Prozac grows on trees and it's always sunny, even if you're not in Philadelphia.

I hate these people with every fiber of my being. They are what is wrong with the world, and I hate them. All of them.

tl;dr - GTFO my planet, crybabies

No comments:

Post a Comment