Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fresh Prince of Delaware

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upisde down
I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there
And I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a state called Delaware

On the westside of Daytona I was raised
On the beachside is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out maxin out relaxing all cool
Doin all sorts of drugs while skipping school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Called the cops on me in my neighborhood
I almost got a charge and I got scared
I said "F*ck this shiat I'm moving to Delaware"

I rented a U-Haul when the time was here
I drove it through DC consumed by fear
That I'd get jacked or shot right there
But I said "Naah forget it, I'm almost in Delaware"

I pulled up to the apartment about 2 or 3
And I yelled at some crackhead to get away from me
I looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Delaware

No comments:

Post a Comment